New pay scales for local authority staff will come into effect in April this year. UNISON has been working with Gloucestershire County, Gloucester City, Tewkesbury Borough and Stroud District Councils to develop the new scales. We will be consulting members in these authorities over the next few weeks about the proposals. Please look out for an email or letter, and contact the branch if you have any questions.
- Barriers to overseas recruitment will disrupt care, says UNISON 28th January 2020
- Our members count, UNISON tells universities 27th January 2020
- Evil of anti-Semitism ‘still with us’, says UNISON 27th January 2020
- Holocaust Memorial Day: standing together 27th January 2020
- Holocaust Memorial Day: UNISON Renfrewshire remembers Jane Haining 27th January 2020