New pay scales for local authority staff will come into effect in April this year. UNISON has been working with Gloucestershire County, Gloucester City, Tewkesbury Borough and Stroud District Councils to develop the new scales. We will be consulting members in these authorities over the next few weeks about the proposals. Please look out for an email or letter, and contact the branch if you have any questions.
- Join our legal experts to hear about the right to informed 11th August 2020
- Solidarity with Colombians as Covid compounds crisis 11th August 2020
- Nurse apprentice funding ‘step in right direction’ but pay needs sorting, says UNISON 10th August 2020
- Blog: When you’re the wrong sort of ‘vulnerable’ 10th August 2020
- Clearer guidance still needed on face coverings in schools in England, says UNISON 7th August 2020