New pay scales for local authority staff will come into effect in April this year. UNISON has been working with Gloucestershire County, Gloucester City, Tewkesbury Borough and Stroud District Councils to develop the new scales. We will be consulting members in these authorities over the next few weeks about the proposals. Please look out for an email or letter, and contact the branch if you have any questions.
- Bradford NHS members suspend strike action 23rd August 2019
- West Midlands Ambulance Service wins back contract 21st August 2019
- Government should heed report’s call and fund councils properly 20th August 2019
- All-women shortlists must not be ‘meddled with’ 16th August 2019
- Government only doing ‘half the job’ by replacing police officers 13th August 2019