New pay scales for local authority staff will come into effect in April this year. UNISON has been working with Gloucestershire County, Gloucester City, Tewkesbury Borough and Stroud District Councils to develop the new scales. We will be consulting members in these authorities over the next few weeks about the proposals. Please look out for an email or letter, and contact the branch if you have any questions.
- Social care record condemned 10th December 2019
- Health staff and patients are being fleeced with parking fees 9th December 2019
- Shocking picture of austerity cuts to local services is revealed by UNISON 6th December 2019
- Boris Johnson has been caught out once again 6th December 2019
- Cuts … not just Brexit 6th December 2019