New pay scales for local authority staff will come into effect in April this year. UNISON has been working with Gloucestershire County, Gloucester City, Tewkesbury Borough and Stroud District Councils to develop the new scales. We will be consulting members in these authorities over the next few weeks about the proposals. Please look out for an email or letter, and contact the branch if you have any questions.
- Angela Rayner chats to UNISON carers 29th May 2020
- Blog: a long way to go on equal pay 29th May 2020
- New agreement to ensure NHS staff in England are paid properly for every working hour 29th May 2020
- Kindness in the age of COVID-19 28th May 2020
- Support staff losing sleep and suffering anxiety ahead of return to school in England, says UNISON 28th May 2020