New pay scales for local authority staff will come into effect in April this year. UNISON has been working with Gloucestershire County, Gloucester City, Tewkesbury Borough and Stroud District Councils to develop the new scales. We will be consulting members in these authorities over the next few weeks about the proposals. Please look out for an email or letter, and contact the branch if you have any questions.
- Queen’s Speech – public services will need ‘substantial investment’ to recover 14th October 2019
- More than 16,500 schools losing out under new cash allocations for April 2020 14th October 2019
- Blog: Our demands – condemning the invasion and suspending the arms trade 11th October 2019
- University staff deserve fair pay, says Angela Rayner 11th October 2019
- British Gas staff to face yet more uncertainty over site closures 10th October 2019