New pay scales for local authority staff will come into effect in April this year. UNISON has been working with Gloucestershire County, Gloucester City, Tewkesbury Borough and Stroud District Councils to develop the new scales. We will be consulting members in these authorities over the next few weeks about the proposals. Please look out for an email or letter, and contact the branch if you have any questions.
- UNISON postpones annual conference 27th March 2020
- UNISON continues to push the government over PPE 26th March 2020
- Unions announce COVID-19 support for nursing students 26th March 2020
- Free parking is an important recognition of vital health workers, says UNISON 26th March 2020
- Free parking is important recognition of vital health workers, says UNISON 26th March 2020