New pay scales for local authority staff will come into effect in April this year. UNISON has been working with Gloucestershire County, Gloucester City, Tewkesbury Borough and Stroud District Councils to develop the new scales. We will be consulting members in these authorities over the next few weeks about the proposals. Please look out for an email or letter, and contact the branch if you have any questions.
- Chancellor ‘ducking decision’ to reform social care, says UNISON 3rd March 2021
- Chancellor has ignored public service workers, says UNISON 3rd March 2021
- Nothing for worn-out NHS staff who’ve kept us safe in the pandemic, say health unions 3rd March 2021
- Every single day, this is what UNISON does for women 3rd March 2021
- Forced jabs are counterproductive, says UNISON 3rd March 2021